Has been deleted, banned, removed as have their posts.
If they continue to post as anonymous, further actions will be taken.
Has been deleted, banned, removed as have their posts.
If they continue to post as anonymous, further actions will be taken.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
I don't get it... why would you ban him when all he did was voice his opinion.. isn't everyone entitled to their own opinion. I mean I have seen many ppl on here say things that are far more worse than what he said. Look at the way Biggin was threatening to come and kill ppl for their views, and he used vulgar language and yet I don't recall him getting banned. He quit for a while but I don't think he was banned. Many poster's on here do try and provoke someone because they know what they are saying is making the other person angry, therefore they say things to get that person going. Those ppl get a kick out of making ppl angry. Seems to me you have a double standard on here.
I'm not trying to make you angry at me, I just don't understand.
He wasn't banned for his opinion. Look around, he posted tons of times that was argumentative and never got banned. It was a combination of threats, attacks, lies, etc.
Shoot go to most boards and if you start questioning/attacking mods/admins one time, you won't be around. I'm stubborn, I guess I dont like getting rid of people for things unless its about a have to case.
You have your right to an opinion, not mad at you at all.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
hahahahah im honored.
honey, ive been banned more times than you can count.
yeah, i was really going to stab someone over somethin stupid.
pvhs, when you are as damn good as i am, you dont worry bout gettin banned, you worry about what n00b you can ride hard, to try and get them to stop bein a moron.
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
hahah well i was just trying to make a point... not to offend you or rub your amazing ego...
but when posters are credible, insightful, and sometimes have good posts, they are entitled to be like me.
my ego is amazing, isnt it?
do you know me?
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
Wow, a n00b on a message board, id laugh in your face if i saw you in public.
Speaking of noobs.....how are you doing?
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: My heart is a war drum</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow, a n00b on a message board, id laugh in your face if i saw you in public. </div></div>
hahaha
you are an emo kid
hahahahahahahaha
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R0cketer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Has been deleted, banned, removed as have their posts.
If they continue to post as anonymous, further actions will be taken.
</div></div>
Good work R0cketer. About time some crackdowns take place.
Officially retired
Bookmarks